Click here to read what makes us the best choice
AirClean E7 Air PurifierInovaAir Purifiers
See the overview of the E7/E8 System.
Gain some insight into what makes an air purifier effective. Any purchase of an air filter system is an investment in a product that will serve you in the long term, so it's worth investing in a system that suits your specific needs. So if you're thinking about buying one, there's...
- Certified medical-grade HEPA filtration 99.97% @ 0.3 microns.
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants.
- Plastic-free, chemical-free all steel powder coated construction.
- High efficiency Pre-filter
- Final stage activated carbon filter wrap.
- Same medical-grade HEPA filtration normally only found in larger, more expensive air purifiers.
- HEPA filter life up to 5 years for low running cost.**
- Effective in areas up to 20m2, suitable for bedrooms or small offices.
- Highly effective in removing dust, allergens.
- Portability, easily moved from room to room on wheels.
H13 HEPA high efficiency filtration
The filter in the InovaAir E7 system is manufactured using H13 medical-grade HEPA filtration with an incredible 3.8m2 surface area, combined with Technostat® pre-filtration microporous filter technology these filters exceed HEPA filtration standards. Normally only found in commercial environments such as hospitals and cleanrooms. These E7 filters provide the highest level of filtration available.
Green Choice Filters
Large air filters not only result in superior filtration and airflow, they also result in an air purifier with:
- lower energy consumption
- longer filter life
- less environmental impact
- Lower cost of ownership
Certified 99.97% minimum efficiency at 0.3 microns (tested down to 0.003 microns @ 100% efficiency)*
* Tested by LMS Technologies Inc, 2017 (EN1822)