About Us | Committed to Clean Air
InovaAir is an Australian-owned company that for more than a decade has engineered and manufactured air purifiers for home, commercial and industrial use. InovaAir purifiers are built in a modern factory on the pristine NSW Central Coast, one hour north of Sydney.
InovaAir has an uncompromising approach to building the world’s best air purifiers, with airtight seals that are guaranteed 100% leak-free. The company is committed to using Australia-made components wherever possible. If components must be sourced from overseas, they are always the very best available.
Over the years InovaAir has developed an enviable reputation for the quality and performance of its unique range of air purifiers. InovaAir purifiers are built to operate for decades, to be easy to service, to have filters that are easy to replace, to work quietly, effectively and efficiently and to dramatically improve the lives of those who use them.
InovaAir purifiers contain no harmful chemicals and are essential for people with allergies and asthma, and for anyone who wants to remove harmful pollutants from the air they breathe.
InovaAir has a strong commitment to research and development, and continuous improvement is the hallmark of its products. InovaAir’s scientifically proven air cleaning technologies really work and performance can be certified with a laser particle counter.
The company’s success is based on customer satisfaction. InovaAir’s philosophy is to make products that exceed customer expectations, offering high-efficiency air purification solutions that are perfectly tailored to the needs of customers.
Peace of mind is included with every InovaAir purifier at no extra cost.
Other Useful Blogs
- How Accurate Are PM 2.5 and TVOC Air Quality Sensors in Air Purifiers?
- InovaAir Supplies New South Wales Hospitals
- Air Purifier Review Sites: Can You Trust Them?
- Air Hygiene and Staying Safe Indoors: What You Need to Know About Air Purifiers
- Air Pollution Found to Increase the Mortality Rates of COVID-19
- New evidence supports airborne spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- HEPA Filters Required in New York Shopping Centres
- InovaAir Releases New E7, E8, E20 and DE20 Models
- The Facts about HEPA Filters in Air Purifiers
- HOW VIRUSES SPREAD IN THE AIR; CAN AIR FILTRATION HELP?
- Effectiveness of Air Purifiers in Virus Removal
- Buyer Beware: Air Purifier Scams
- What is PM 2.5 Air Pollution and Why You Should Be Concerned About It
- How poor air quality impacts people with Cystic Fibrosis
- What The Bushfires Taught Us About Air Purifiers
- How we are dealing with unprecedented demand for our air purifiers this bushfire season
- Understanding How Particulate Matter Impacts Your Health
- The best air purifier for bushfire smoke removal
- 5 ways to protect yourself from bushfire smoke inhalation in your home
- Air Quality Alerts in Hunter Region in NSW
- How an air purifier can reduce allergy symptoms
- Understanding the Link Between Mould and Asthma
- How air quality in new homes impacts your health
- Kids are Especially Vulnerable to Long-Term Health Issues from Air Pollutants
- Australian Power Stations Named as One of the World's Biggest Air Pollution Hotspots
- Could living near a main road be impacting your health?
- How Do Air Purifiers Work?
- Benefits of using an Air Purifier