Click here to read what makes us the best choice
AirClean E30 Source Captureinovaairpurifiers
The E30 PLUS features a flexible source capture duct for filtering air from concentrated contaminant sources. High levels of filtration are achieved utilising H13 HEPA filtration and high-capacity carbon filtration.
- Certified medical-grade HEPA filtration 99.99% @ 0.3 microns.
- Self-supported 125mm semi-rigid flexible ducting.
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants.
- Plastic-free, chemical-free all steel powder coated construction.
- EC Fan offering class leading energy consumption (6 watts @ 120m3/hour).
- Models available with 6 or 10 kilogram coconut based activated carbon filters for highest chemical removal.
- High-Flow™ air diffuser with silencer for ultra quiet operation.
- Main filter life between 3-5 years for low running cost.
- Designed for source capture of pollutants, ideal for: dental labs, podiatry clinics, soldering stations, printing solvents, nail & beauty salons.
- Highly effective in dust, chemical, allergen, fume & odour extraction.
- Portability, easily moved between areas.
Flexible area coverage
The E30 Source Capture air purifier is flexible in operation and can be used in either single or multiple rooms, or the entire home or office.
H13 HEPA high efficiency filtration
The filter in the E30 system is manufactured using H13 medical-grade HEPA filtration with an incredible 6.4m² surface area, combined with Technostat® pre-filtration microporous filter technology these filters exceed HEPA filtration standards. Normally only found in commercial environments such as hospitals and cleanrooms. These E30 filters provide the highest level of filtration available.
Green Choice Filters
- Large filters not only result in superior filtration and airflow, they also result in:
- Lower energy consumption
- Longer filter life
- Less environmental impact
- Lower cost of ownership