AirClean DE20 PLUS
The DE20 PLUS adds to the E20 PLUS' design by providing precise digital controls for the user's convenience with a total of 20 digital speeds. Filter life is continually monitored and displayed and there are preset night and express clean modes for the user to choose from. Excellent for removing pollution from main roads, smoke and mycotoxins produced by mould spores.
- Certified medical-grade HEPA filtration 99.99% @ 0.3 microns.
- The only Australian made Air purifier that is approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program®.
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants.
- Plastic-free, chemical-free all steel powder coated construction.
- EC Fan offering class leading energy consumption (6 watts @ 120m3/hour).
- Chemical Plus models available with 6 or 10 kilogram coconut based activated carbon filters for highest chemical removal.
- High-Flow™ air diffuser with silencer for ultra quiet operation.
- Main filter life between 3-5 years for low running cost.
- Effective in large areas up to 100m2, suitable for smaller areas such as bedrooms or offices requiring a high level of air purification.
- Highly effective in removing dust, allergens, mold spores and musty odors.
- Situations involving chemical off-gassing from new furnishings, pollution from main roads and odors.
- Portability, easily moved from room to room on wheels.
Flexible Area Coverage
The AirClean DE20 air purifier is flexible in operation and can be used in either single or multiple rooms or the entire home or office.
H13 HEPA High Efficiency Filtration
The filter in the AirClean DE20 system is manufactured using H13 medical-grade HEPA filtration with an incredible 6.4m² surface area, combined with Technostat® pre-filtration microporous filter technology these filters exceed HEPA filtration standards. Normally only found in commercial environments such as hospitals and clean rooms. These E20 filters provide the highest level of filtration available.
Green Choice Filters
- Large filters not only result in superior filtration and airflow, they also result in:
- Lower energy consumption
- Longer filter life
- Less environmental impact
- Lower cost of ownership